Golden Bunnies Rules
We hope that this forum will provide you with the following:
- Seeking new information on Bunny Care.
We request that ALL Forum Members:
- Information on Older Rabbits.
- Being open to new ideas.
- To pull together as a Group and support each others views (including breeders & rescues).
- To offer each other friendly and honest advice and feedback.
- Be prepared to listen to other Members if seeking help.
We request that members DO NOT:
- Show respect to each and EVERY Forum Member.
- Are prepared to listen to one anotherís views.
- Try previewing and reading your own posts before sending.
- Respect that we have both rescues and breeders posting on these forums.
- Insult or make personal attacks on any of the staff (Administrator, Moderator, Helpers).
- Provoking/Disrupting/Bullying or Insult Other Member(s).
- Publicly question and/or intimidate Admin or Moderators. Should a member of staff have said anything to have offend please discuss properly via PM. Bullying or back chat towards a staff member is a ban.
- Swear and/or use abusive language.
- Display any abusive text on signatures or avatars.
- Post using text talk (i.e. c u l8ter).
- Spam the forum.
- Spam via the PM system.
- Publicly insult or complain about pet stores, rescues or breeders unless you feel it will be beneficial. Please speak to a member of staff if you are unsure.
Although Golden Bunnies do not promote breeding rabbits we are not going to stop people asking for help on this subject.
People are always going to breed rabbits, and we would rather give good advice on the subject then upset and make people feel bad. People want to breed rabbits for many reasons and itís none of our business why. All we can do is make these people aware that itís not a good idea and tell them what is involved. Let that person make up their own minds.
Advertising is allowed on Golden Bunnies; however we will not allow any advertising of forums or spammers websites on the forum. Any of these kinds of links on the forums will be removed without warning!
Golden Bunnies has the right to move, delete and edit posts if they are inappropriate for the forum. The forum does not lock threads normally, instead posts get moved to admin for reference.
The forum dose NOT delete user accounts. This is because in the past members have changed their minds after having their accounts deleted and created more problems for us. Also deleting member accounts encourages people to create duplicate accounts should they decide they would like to re visit/post on the forum later. The only accounts the forum deletes is spam bot accounts. Please do not request to have your account deleted as the answer is no.
Although the administrators and moderators of Golden Bunnies Rabbit Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of Golden Bunnies Rabbit Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Golden Bunnies Rabbit Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.